Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Thursday March 14th, 3:30 pm

In my room, picking out my outfit for tonight. Princess Sparklepoop (or as she’s decided to be called today, MorbidTears) is nosying around my room, poking at my desk and asking lots of annoying questions. I guess this is what it would be like if my parents were interested in my life. Thankfully they have their own stuff and pretty much only bother me when report cards come out.

This makes it a lot harder to follow through with my “dress slutty and hope someone hits on me in front of Cooper” plan. I mean, I can’t lead Caroline down a path of debauchery at only 13!

Thursday March 14th, 3:40 pm

Waited until she went to the bathroom and stuffed a low-cut halter top into my bag, along with a denim belt that was mis-marketed as a skirt.

Thursday March 14th, 4:30 pm

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! I managed to escape my family by telling them I had a study date with Mia and then a date date with Cooper.

The only downside of this is that now I am stranded outside for the next three hours.

10 comments:

  1. Still LOL at Princess Sparklepoop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I love the voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the voice! Looking forward to reading some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *loves* Your teasers always make me grin. :D <-- Case in point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol girls will always be girls. Lovely teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. "along with a denim belt that was mis-marketed as a skirt"

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete