1. Checking the weather obsessively - sadly, my school is the only one in the tri-state area that doesn't mind us slipping to our deaths on ice.
2. Watching The Nanny Valentine's marathon. Oh Mr. Sheffielddddddddddddddddd...
4. Get fat. (This is somewhat related to #3)
5. Procrastinated on homework.
6. Read writer, agent, and editor blogs - alright, this one isn't quite so bad. All the Anonymous blogs kinda make my life.
7. Make an igloo that was promptly pushed in by a snowplow.
8. Read Snopes - turns out that 99% of the murderous madmen legends are untrue. The other 1% are unverifiable.
9. Hang out on AW and talk about writing.
10. Mourned the lack of Starbucks.