Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ten Ways I Have Procrastinated On Revisions

1. Checking the weather obsessively - sadly, my school is the only one in the tri-state area that doesn't mind us slipping to our deaths on ice.

2. Watching The Nanny Valentine's marathon. Oh Mr. Sheffielddddddddddddddddd...

3. Eat.

4. Get fat. (This is somewhat related to #3)

5. Procrastinated on homework.

6. Read writer, agent, and editor blogs - alright, this one isn't quite so bad. All the Anonymous blogs kinda make my life.

7. Make an igloo that was promptly pushed in by a snowplow.

8. Read Snopes - turns out that 99% of the murderous madmen legends are untrue. The other 1% are unverifiable.

9. Hang out on AW and talk about writing.

10. Mourned the lack of Starbucks.

3 comments:

Becca Cooper said...

That's the way to do it! :D

Amna said...

Lets eat and get fat together <3

Emilia Joyce Plater said...

LOL, and awww, at #7. Yay snow! <3 you.